Wednesday, March 26, 2014

After show glow!!!

Hello Ladies,
took two (so called days off-grocery shopping, errands etc).....
Had a blast at the Glendale show at the new venue, Pasadena....very spacious, lots of people...
A special thank you to Lynnette for my goodies...you will see pics below
Deborah-thank you for the email. I got it and now I need to design a new quilt.
Also, here are some subjects that came up at the show that people are wanting to see.  I have had these designed for a while.  Take a look, let me know what you think.
First, my goodies from Lynnette:
Sad Iron
and the Base...you hardly ever see these
Generals Lee and Grant
 and of course Lincoln

ANd.....
Women In History
Harriet Tubman, Francis Ellen Watkins Harper & Sojourner Truth 


Guess I better get to stitchin'.....Let me know what you think!!!!!
-Lola




No comments:

Post a Comment