Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The madness is almost over!!!!!!!

Hello everyone
-First I would like to thank you all for your patience while I finish up my commitments.

-Tomorrow I will be closed for my final trunk show.  I will open up on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, regular business hours.

-Next, I would like to let you know we received 4 more bolts of Moda fabric.  

-Also the items pictured are from a local artist, and my girlfriend, Mercedes.  All of these items are in the shop and priced to sell for the fall season.  We have about 30 items.  You need to stop by the shop to see them all.  Each one is an original.

-MAGGIE BONANOMI- Her new book "Thistle Down Moon" is available.  I received 4 copies this morning, as of right now, I have 2 left.  

-THREAD- The new Mettler thread display arrived today as well.

Stop by to see all the new stuff.  
As usual, if anyone out in facebook land would like any of the items, send me an email or call the shop.
stitchinbytheriver1@hotmail.com, shop 661.267-1909.

Stitch something special
Lola















No comments:

Post a Comment